We see a church growing exponentially through relationship, discipleship, a church of influence without limit, totally dependent on God.
We see a church of people that aren't afraid to think big, dream big and believe for the impossible.
We see a church where people encounter God and their lives are changed forever.
We see a church that is Holy Spirit empowered, a church that equips and relesases people into their God-given destiny.
We see a church of people who are genuine in heart, compassionate, accept people from all walks of life, who worship not only in songs sung, but in life lived.
We see a church where people CHOOSE to COMMIT to CHANGE.
Peak Vision Church exsits to connect people to God through faith in Jesus Christ, going behond our four walls with the message of hope.
At Peak Vision Church We Believe...
• The bible to be the only inspired, infallible and authoritative Word of God.
• There is one God eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
• In the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, sinless life, miracles, atoning death on the cross, bodily resurrection into heaven, and His personal return once again in power and glory.
• In the spiritually lost condition of mankind and the essential need for the 'new birth' by faith in Jesus Christ.
• That repentant believers in Christ should be baptized in water, by immersion in obedience to Christ.
• In the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, who empowers the Christian to live a godly life.
• In the baptism of the Holy Spirit for all believers with the evidence of speaking tongues and divine healing.
• The local church is God's agent for redemptive change, and every Christian is called and gifted by God to serve and seek the lost.
• In the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, the one to everlasting life and the other to everlasting damnation.